Contract Specialist - Government/Non-Government
Mission of the Position
As the Contract Specialist at Allonnia, you will manage the overall performance, policies, procedures, and compliance of Allonnia’s government and non-government contracting systems and processes to support corporate business objectives related to innovative environmental, waste and remediation products. You will be directly involved with cost and pricing negotiations with clients and directly support information requests and audits by our government and non-government clients. You will be developing and implementing contracts for products and services that will truly impact the lives of generations of humans on this Earth (and maybe beyond, some day).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related area from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five-ten (5-10) years of related work experience including federal business management, contracting, CAS and FAR compliance, procurement, pricing, and financial reporting.
- Registered professional or accredited in contract management, federal compliance, etc., is a plus.
- Previous experience with MS Office Suite, strong experience with MS Excel.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
Allonnia Core Values
Committing to work on the right things as individuals and as a company, making a difference every day
Working with passion and curiosity to learn every day, creatively delivering results to the world
Fostering a high trust environment that embraces constructive debate, achieving success together
· Team player
· Relationship building/customer focus
· Communication – written and oral
· Analysis skills
· Deals with tangible and conceptual matters