Government innovation Project Manager
The mission of the position is to build strong partnerships with federal government stakeholders to solve environmental problems through delivering successful R&D and technology demonstration projects funded by federal agencies. Delivering excellence on these projects is a critical step for commercializing Allonnia’s solutions and building the confidence among these stakeholders that we provide unsurpassed value to their programs. In addition to project delivery, this position will play a key part in leveraging successes to write successful proposals for future funding.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science field.
• 3+ years’ experience contributing to or leading proposal preparation.
• 3+ years of Government research or technology demonstration project management.
• Experience managing firm fixed price government contracts.
• Experience managing contracts from the US Army Corps of Engineers or other US DoD agencies preferred. Experience with SERDP/ESTCP a plus!
• Experience in environmental cleanup or water treatment projects preferred.
Proposal Planning, Preparation, and Submission
• Review proposal requirements, develop proposal delivery plan, and engage supporting team members
• Ensure proposal requirements are in line with strategy and the proposal is approved
• Coordinate with compliance to ensure proposal aligns with financial and CMMC level requirements
• Ensure appropriate NDAs are in place
• Develop the proposal template
• Manage the proposal development process
• Help determine partners/subcontractors required and obtain bids
• Prepare the budget and its justification in collaboration with finance
• Ensure the proposal is prepared in accordance with specifications
• Coordinate the review of proposal in advance of the submission date
• Register with, and get an account with the appropriate government management system, and ensure appropriate access to submit the proposal
• Submit the proposal, and subsequent requests for information, and proposals.
Contract and Subcontract Execution
• Review and confirm the terms and conditions of the award
• Plan, coordinate, and execute the required kickoff meetings
• Collaborate with Contracting to fully execute the agreement
• Collaborate with Contracting to negotiate and execute subcontracts
• Develop workplan and resource requirements
• Serve as primary contact for the customer
• Deliver contract line items to scope, schedule, and budget - Responsibility for all actions required to manage and complete the technical and administrative aspects of the project
• Complete all routine reporting requirements
• Manage invoice timing and recognition of revenue in collaboration with finance
• Ensure CMMC and DCAA requirements are met
• Lead or assist with conference presentations or scientific publication of results
Project and Contract Closeout
• Lead preparation of final reports (technical and administrative)
• Support the completion of FARS requirements
• Lead the completion of all project documentation